Friday, September 30, 2011

Zumba!!!

Ok, I am one that needs motivation to workout...I just don't like it enough to make time for it. So every once in a while I have to buy myself a workout video to give myself something new to do! And I do the video thing because it only makes it harder to workout if I have to leave the house.

I get sucked into the whole info-mercial thing and I saw one for Zumba and it looked like my thing...seems fun...and hello I will look like all the people they showed if I do it right??? :) ha ha jk I know its not that easy I have to give up my peach cobbler and ice cream for lunch first...baby steps.

So instead of investing in the kit over the phone at 3 am (I have a life Hinkley had a tummy ache so we were hiding downstairs so I would stay awake and not wake daddy) I looked around and happened to find one on KSL classifieds! Sweet. A pretty good deal came with the fancy weights and all...so I will be trying it and letting you know!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment