Thursday, October 13, 2011

Slacker...but...Doughnut Cupcakes.

Ok, I am a slacker but come on my baby turned two and my other baby is growing so fast I can't even believe it! Anyway with how fast life is going I get so behind and I can never seem to make it to the computer it often comes down to blog, or bed...and I choose bed. But here is a doughnut cupcake recipe to sweeten you up...and hopefully help you forgive me.



For Flints birthday we took him to the Zoo, it was way better than trying to fit everyone in my house. I just took some cupcakes and found this recipe in a book I have. I am assuming they are supposed to be like a cake doughnut and while they weren't as doughnuty as I would have liked...they were still a tasty cupcake. Perfectly sweet, but not overwhelming, and a little more dense than a normal cake.

Doughnut Cupcake

1 box yellow cake mix

1 egg

1/4 cup mashed potatoes

1/2 cup milk



Mix together and divide into paper liners. Cook at 350 for 15-18 min.


Easy peasy but...if anyone has a cupcake recipe that is more cake doughnut than actual cake...let me know because that just sounds delish!


No comments:

Post a Comment