Friday, October 7, 2011

Getting Organized!

Ok, one thing I've decided to do for myself is get organized! I always want too, and I am but there are always those areas that I never get too because the everyday stuff keeps me so dang busy. So as with many other things on my now almost year old resolutions list there is no more tomorrow I am doing it TODAY! So yesterday I got my house pretty clean and I really didn't even mean too I was just thankfully super productive! I played with kids and had a house people could come too without me wanting to crawl under one of the messes and die. Yeah. It felt pretty good.

I had a friend tell me about fly lady about a year ago and I got as far as the sink and of course life happened. Now while I am not sure I'll do everything of hers I will keep up the sink thing. She says shine your sink and keep it that way. So like you rinse a dish then put it in the dishwasher because you have to dry your sink out so it will stay shiny. And from having a shiny sink you want everything looking shiny. I will say that is true...it seems to work for me so I am going to go finish shining my sink and organize my little guys new clothes and I will feel really good about today. Then if I get showered and the cupcakes made for my little guys party tomorrow anything else will just be a bonus and I will be a HUGE SUCCESS!

Also update: I did Zumba and while I learned I really need to loosen up (I kept cracking while I tried to move and groove) I liked it. I wasn't miserable...but I did break a sweat and get my heart rate up and the next day I was sore but the good kind where I could just tell it worked. 

1 comment:

  1. I went to Fly Lady awhile ago, but I removed myself from the list because of her constant emails. I have to say, however, her method of a clean sink really does work!

    ReplyDelete